By proceeding with access to the Website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then please refrain from accessing or using the Website.
We may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Website is provided by insuranceline, an Independent Insurance Agency registered in Greece with Registration Number 9346.
The Website may also contain hypertext or other links to websites operated by other third parties. The responsibility for those websites belongs to the third parties who are identified as operating those websites. Separate terms and conditions will apply to those websites and you are encouraged to read those if you access those links.
Many of the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by, or licensed to insuranceline. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this website without our written consent.
insuranceline will endeavour to ensure that the Website is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if‚ for any reason‚ the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. insuranceline will have the right to suspend access to or withdraw this website temporarily or permanently and without notice.
insuranceline will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract‚ tort or otherwise if the Website is unavailable or suspended for any reason.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on insuranceline's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. insuranceline does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. insuranceline may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However insuranceline does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The information contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and insuranceline will use reasonable care and skill to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication. However‚ because of the nature of the Internet‚ there may be circumstances in which errors occur within the information.
insuranceline will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information you provide via e-mail and / or via the Website is kept secure‚ but please remember that‚ because of the nature of the Internet‚ the security of emails cannot be guaranteed.
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
insuranceline shall not be liable for any loss of use, profits, savings or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses arise in contract, negligence or tort, including without limitation, any losses in relation to your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the Website.
insuranceline cannot warrant that the Website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description‚ and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of the Website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
9. Trademarks, Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
The insuranceline logo is a registered trademark of insuranceline which claims trademark rights in the logo. insuranceline owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing on or within the Website. All such rights are reserved and you may not reproduce the logo without insuranceline’s written consent.
You are not permitted to modify or in any way change any of the information available on the Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
10. Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the Website. insuranceline reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) must always be acknowledged as the authors of material on the Website.
11. Hypertext Links from the Website
The Website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by the Terms and Conditions. Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You should read carefully and agree with the terms and conditions of third party websites before using them.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us.
Your personal information can help us give you a better, more personalised service. We keep your data safe, confidential and will never sell it. And, if you ask us to, we’ll tell you exactly what information we have so you can be sure it’s up-to-date and accurate.
We at insuranceline are here to help you, our customers, live your lives with more peace of mind by protecting your family, your property and your assets against risks. Doing so involves the collection of data so that we understand the nature of these risks that we cover for you, and that we may provide you with the right products and services to meet your needs.
1. Our Privacy Principles
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
2. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
The main way we might collect personal information about you are from things you tell us yourself and you’ve written on an application form or e-mail. We collect personal information directly from you:
- via enquiry,
- registration and claim forms;
- via feedback forms;
- when you purchase any of our products or services;
- when you fill out a survey, or vote in a poll on our website;
- through quotes and application forms;
- via cookies;
- when you e-mail us;
3. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The information we collect depends on which product or service you’re interested in for example if you are interested in obtaining car or travel insurance, we’ll collect information about the car you drive or where you’re planning to travel to and for medical insurance, we may ask you about you or your families' medical history.
Please note, in certain circumstances we may request and/or receive "sensitive" personal information about you. For example, we may need access to health records for the purposes of providing you with a policy or processing claims.
Please see below for a more detailed list of personal information we collect.
- contact details such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
- details of any other persons included on the policy where they are named on your policy and the relationship to you as policyholder.
- identification information such as your date of birth, national insurance number, passport and driving licence.
- information relevant to your insurance policy such as details about your vehicle, property, previous policies or claims, recent damage, information about your travel plans, destination, planned activities and dates of travel.
- information relevant to your claim or your involvement in the matter giving rise to a claim.
- information about the nature of your business and commercial assets.
Sensitive personal information
- details of your current or former physical or mental health.
- details concerning life for example marital status.
- details regarding criminal offences and sentences (previous criminal convictions, bankruptcies and other financial sanctions).
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We mainly use your personal information to provide you with an insurance policy or benefits and to provide you with the right services based on your situation. So, if you have a problem, we make sure the right network of providers and specialists are in place and we can also update you quickly on the progress and cost of your claim and keep you safe from fraud. However, there are a number of other reasons why we use your personal information; We have set out below the main reasons why we process your personal information and the applicable circumstances when we will do so.
- Processing is necessary in order for us to provide your insurance policy and services, such as assessing your application and setting you up as a policyholder, administering and managing your insurance policy, providing all related services, providing a quote, handling and paying claims and communicating with you. In these circumstances, if you do not provide such information, we will be unable to offer you a policy or process your claim.
- Where you have provided your consent to our use of your personal information. We will usually only ask for your consent in relation to processing your sensitive personal information (such as health data) or when providing marketing information to you (including information about other products and services). This will be made clear when you provide your personal information. If we ask for your consent we will explain why it is necessary. Without your consent in some circumstances, we may not be able to provide you with cover under the policy or handle claims or you may not be able to benefit from some of our services.
- Where we have appropriate legitimate business need to use your personal information such as maintaining our business records, developing and improving our products and services, all whilst ensuring that such business need does not interfere with your rights and freedoms and does not cause you any harm.
- Where we need to use your sensitive personal information such as health data because it is necessary for your vital interests, this being a life or death matter.
5. Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
- Your relatives or, guardians (on your behalf where you are incapacitated or unable) or other people or organisations associated with you such as your insurance broker or your lawyer.
- A recommended garage or panel beater or your designated garage or panel beater.
- Our insurance partners such as brokers, other insurers, reinsurers or other companies who act as insurance distributors.
- Other third parties who assist in the administration of insurance policies such as another Insurance Company if there has been an accident which requires a claim to or from that Insurance company.
- We may share the personal information of any persons named on the policy with third parties to obtain information which may be used by insuranceline to inform its risk selection, pricing and underwriting decisions.
- Our third party services providers such as IT suppliers, actuaries, auditors, lawyers, marketing agencies, document management providers and tax advisers.
- Other suppliers, providers of goods and services associated with this insurance and/or to enable us to deal with any claims you make.
- Emergency Assistance Companies.
- Selected third parties in connection with the sale, transfer or disposal of our business.
Disclosure of your personal information to a third party outside insuranceline will only be made where the third party has agreed to keep your information strictly confidential and shall only be used for the specific purpose for which we provide it to them.
6. How Long Do We Keep Records For?
In most cases, we only keep your information for as long as the regulations say we have to. This is usually between three and ten years after our relationship with you ends but it will vary depending on what data we hold, why we hold it and what we’re obliged to do by the regulator or the law.
7. Your Rights
You can ask us to do various things with your personal information. For example, at any time you can ask us for a copy of your personal information, ask us to correct mistakes, change the way we use your information, or even delete it.
You can make any of the requests set out above using the contact details provided to you in your policy documentation. Please note that in some cases we may not be able to comply with your request for reasons such as our own obligations to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances exercising some of these rights will mean we are unable to continue providing you with cover under your insurance policy and may therefore result in the cancellation of the policy. You will therefore lose the right to bring any claim or receive any benefit under the policy, including in relation to any event that occurred before you exercised your right, if our ability to handle the claim has been prejudiced. Your policy terms and conditions set out what will happen in the event your policy is cancelled.
We might use your information to tell you about products , services or other information that could interest you. But we don’t use your personal information for our online ad campaigns. If you wish to unsubscribe from emails sent by us, you may do so at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions that appear in all emails. In such circumstances, we will continue to send you service related (non-marketing) communications where necessary.
We would like to keep you informed, from time to time about relevant products and services or updates to your active products and services. We may do this by mail, email, telephone or other electronic methods such as text message.
From time to time we may also run specific marketing campaigns through social media and digital advertising which are based on general demographics and interests. Individual personal information is not used for these campaigns. If you do not want to see any campaigns then you will need to adjust your preferences within social media settings and your cookie browser settings.
9. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Behavioral Remarketing
- Google AdWords
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. We use the information collected by cookies to compile reports, provide insurance quotations, enable payment services, and to help us improve the site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
insuranceline Company Details
Insuranceline is an Independent Insurance Agency registered in Greece with Registration Number 9346.
Phone: (30) 283 10 283 10 (9am - 2pm, 6pm - 9pm)
Mobile: (30) 694 78 062 90 (9am - 2pm, 6pm - 9pm)