Frequently Asked Questions
To get a quote fill in one of the forms here and we will reply with the best available insurance options for you to select form.
Step 1: Reply to us from the email that you have received our quotes in Step 1 stating the insurance plan that you have selected.
Step 2: We will ask you to fill in one of the forms here.
Step 3: We will then proceed to prepare your insurance contract and e-mail or post it to you.
Email us your contract details stating that you want to cancel your plan and we will proceed to the cancellation process. A signed form posted to us will also be required.
There are many ways to pay for your policy plan:
- Pay in person in a Bank or Post Office in Greece using the payslip sent by the Insurer to your contact address.
- Pay by Bank Transfer (Web Banking) using the information on the payslip sent by the Insurer to your contact address.
- Pay on-line by Credit or Debit card using the www.EasyPay.gr system offered by Piraeus Bank (Just register and use any card to make your payments. You are not required to be a Piraeus Bank customer).
- Pay on-line by Credit or Debit card using a web payment system from the Insurer where available.
Check here for detailed information per Insurer on how to pay your Policy.
- Health Insurance: Call the Customer Service number of your Insurer
- House Insurance: Call the Customer Service number or contact your insuranceline personal advisor
- Car Insurance: Call the Road Assistance number of your Insurer. They will arrange the transportation of your vehicle (if needed) to the garage and assist you with the paperwork.
- In any case, Fill in out Claim Request From here.
Yes it is! Our insurance partners 'reward' the drivers with no accident history and offer reduced premiums for your car insurance.