Expat Travel Insurance in
Expat Travel Insurance in Greece
Expat Travel Insurance
for EU Residents
Best Expat Travel Insurance for EU Residents at Affordable Price!
Provided you are a European resident, whatever your destination or your age (over 65s included), we’ve got you covered!
Our partnership with DAES London Market Insurance Brokers & Globelink (Cyprus) Insurance Agency & Sub-Agency Limited, one of the oldest and most respected names in the insurance business worldwide, ensures that you can embark on your trip with peace of mind. Whether it is delayed flights, lost luggage or an accident, travel without worrying about a thing!
John Paterakis - Founder insuranceline.gr
Expat Travel insurance in Greece
Looking for the best Expat Travel Insurance Greece for European or Greek residents?
Expat travel insurance is a term to describe a travel insurance policy required by expatriates working or living within the European Union. This type of insurance policy will cover you while abroad and can be purchased as a Single Trip Travel Insurance (max 31 days trip), Annual Travel Insurance (multiple trips) or Long Stay Travel Insurance (max of 365 days trip).
With any of our Travel Insurance plans, we will have you covered in case the unexpected happens such as illness, accidents, lost baggage, missed flights, theft or other international medical emergencies.
We offer affordable travel insurance policies with excellent coverage and a choice of cover levels to suit any budget.
Special Requirements? Ask for a Personalised Quote:
If our online ‘Quote & Buy’ system does not meet your special requirements, request a personalised quote.
Ready to insure your Trip?
If you are ready to buy a Travel Insurance Plan but our online ‘Quote & Buy’ system does not meet your special requirements, fill one of the application forms here and we will send you your policy contract by email within 48 hours.
Get a Quote & Buy International Travel Insurance Online
Why our Travel Insurance Plans are the best in the market?
What our clients say
Honest and efficient
The most frank, honest and efficient broker, fluent in English, I have come across in 20 years of insuring my car, home and business in Greece. Only too happy to recommend them for service of excellence.
Expat Travel Insurance Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is covered by Expat Travel insurance?
Travel insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling, either internationally or domestically.
Is COVID-19 covered by Expat Travel insurance?
Our Travel insurance plans will not cover any claim in any way caused by or resulting from coronavirus.
What is the best Expat Travel insurance?
Travel insurance protects you from financial loss related to unexpected events that may occur during a trip. It’s important to compare multiple plans before you buy and pay special attention to what each plan covers, coverage limits, and any deductibles you may need to meet.
Most Travelers will need trip cancellation and interruption coverage, but not everybody will need coverage for extreme sports. Frequent Travelers may want to consider an annual plan while others may need coverage for a single trip.
The best Travel Insurance is one that includes:
- Adequate Medical coverage. For emergency medical and dental care in the events of a sudden illness or injury on your trip.
- Pre-existing medical conditions (as many as possible) coverage. Provides protection against high medical costs that result from a recurring condition.
- Evacuation coverage. Arranges and pays for medically necessary evacuations.
- Baggage coverage. Provides replacement value for items that are lost, stolen, or destroyed on your trip, including the bag itself.
- Financial coverage. Provides reimbursement for payments made to a Travel supplier that completely ceases operations due to financial default or bankruptcy.
All our Travel Insurance Plans are insured by Lloyd's of London one of the oldest and most respected names in the insurance business worldwide. Our plans include coverage for 50+ pre-existing medical conditions with no additional cost! You can embark on your trip with peace of mind. Whether it is delayed flights, lost luggage or an accident, Travel without worrying about a thing!
"Remember, don’t buy cheap Travel insurance. Make sure you protect both your Travel investment and your health."
Are pre-existing conditions covered in Expat Travel insurance?
Yes. All our Travel Insurance Plans are insured by Lloyd's of London one of the oldest and most respected names in the insurance business worldwide. Our plans include coverage for 50+ pre-existing medical conditions with no additional cost! You can embark on your trip with peace of mind. Whether it is delayed flights, lost luggage or an accident, Travel without worrying about a thing!
Is there an age limit on Expat Travel insurance?
We offer affordable Travel insurance for seniors by Lloyd's of London. Whether your age group is over 65 - over 70 - over 75 - over 80 - over 85 or over 90, we provide the same Travel health insurance coverage! Check our website for age limits per policy type (Single Trip, Annual, Long Stay etc).
How much does Expat Travel insurance cost?
Travel insurance plans typically cost between 4-10% of the total trip cost. This is the general range. Basic ‘budget’ plans can be less than 4%, and premium plans can be over 12% of the trip cost.
Why Expat Travel insurance is important to expatriates?
It’s important to consider the cost of emergency healthcare in the country you are visiting. If you sustain an injury or get sick, it may cost you thousands of euros in medical bills.
Travel insurance protects you from financial loss related to unexpected events that occur during a trip. Different policies cover different events, but two general categories you need to consider are medical coverage and trip insurance.
What should be covered in Expat Travel insurance?
The Travel insurance policies are meant to protect any unforeseen monetary losses you may experience prior to or during your Travels and they should cover:
- Emergency medical and dental expenses
- Emergency medical transportation
- Emergency evacuation (medical and non-medical) and repatriation
- Trip cancellation, interruption, and delay
- 24-hour multilingual assistance
- Baggage protection
- Adventure sports and Dangerous activities (if applicable to your trip)
Is it worth it to buy Expat Travel insurance?
No matter how well you have organized your journey, there is always the possibility of the unexpected happening.
Typical risks for Travelers include:
- You experience a medical emergency. If you get sick or get injured on your trip, you will need your Travel insurance contact to arrange for emergency medical care and transportation.
- Your trip is canceled. If your trip is cancelled for any reason you will be able to recover the money you paid for the trip provided your Travel insurance plan covers trip cancellation.
- You need to be evacuated. Medical evacuations are highly expensive especially and if you are Traveling in a region where the local medical facilities cannot adequately treat your condition your Travel insurance will have to cover those expenses.
- Your luggage is damaged or stolen. You will be able to recover the money you paid for the luggage and its contents provided your Travel insurance plan provided such coverage.
- You need help or emergency assistance. Your Travel insurance will have provide help and assistance when you need it.
We have searched through all the available products in the insurance market in order to find the very best Travel insurance policies and coverage - at affordable prices. Whether it is delayed flights, lost luggage or an accident, Travel around the world and without worrying about a thing! Whatever plan you choose a personal advisor from insuranceline will be available for help.