Travel Insurance Coverage Plan Details
All our Travel Insurance Plans are insured by Lloyd's of London
and were created for you based on a simple principle
'Best Coverage at Affordable Price'
Provided you are a European resident, whatever your destination or your age (over 65s included),
we've got you covered!
- Economy option. Basic coverage that makes sure all medical expensess will be covered.
- Regular stay providing more extended level of cover. What we suggest to most cases.
- Extended stay providing better medical expenses coverage. Suggested for long distance trips and remote destinations.
|Cancellation or Curtailment Charges ** ||500€||3.500€||7.000€|
|Emergency Medical & Other Expenses||1.000.000€||6.000.000€||12.000.000€|
|Hospital Confinement Benefit||20€/day up to 2.000€||25€/day up to 2.500€||25€/day up to 2.500€|
|Personal Money, Passport and Documents||250€||900€||900€|
|Rented Accommodation Liability||100.000€||120.000€||120.000€|
|Legal Expenses & Assistance||5.000€||19.000€||19.000€|
* check below for more details on policy coverage & terms
** when trip cancellation coverage is included in the plan
We offer affordable insurance for senior travellers. Whether your age group is over 65 - over 70 - over 75 - over 80 - over 85 or over 90 years old, we provide the same travel health insurance coverage!
Find below what is the maximum age for our travel insurance plans:
|POLICY TYPE||MAXIMUM TRAVELLER AGE|
|SINGLE TRIP||99 years old|
|ANNUAL MULTY TRIP||74 years old|
|LONG STAY STANDARD||75 years old|
|LONG STAY STUDENT||55 years old|
Our travel insurance plans cover 50+ pre-existing medical conditions without any extra cost! Below you will find important information of the medical conditions that are covered. If you are still uncertain, request a personalized quote instead of using our on-line 'Quote & Buy' system.
Our travel insurance plans will not cover any claim in any way caused by or resulting from the following:
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19);
- any mutation or variation of COVID-19;
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2);
- any mutation or variation of SARS-CoV-2;
- any epidemic, pandemic or mass outbreak of infectious disease;
- any fear or threat of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 above.