Travel Insurance Price & Coverage Plans - LLOYDS of London
Our partnership for International Travel Insurance with LLOYDS of London, one of the Top insurance companies in Europe, ensure that you can embark on your trip with peace of mind, knowing that you and your family are safe.
Provided you are a European resident, whatever your destination or your age (over 65s included), we've got you covered!
Single Trip Travel Insurance Price Plans
Annual Travel Insurance is more cost effective if you are travelling more that twice a year. We offer simple pricing and comprehensive coverage (by LLOYDS of London) to EU residents travelling to European or Worldwide destinations.
Below are sample priceplans for residents in Greece. Similar pricing is also applicable to other EU residents with minor price flanctuations.
|ANNUAL MULTI TRIP 0-EXCESS FROM GREECE TO *||AGE GROUP||SILVER||GOLD|
|EUROPE||0 - 17||110€||150€|
|18 - 65||110€||150€|
|66 - 70||220€||390€|
|70 - 74||330€||440€|
|WORLDWIDE (+USA,CANADA,JAPAN,CARIBBEAN)||0 - 17||155€||199€|
|18 - 65||155€||199€|
|66 - 70||310€||399€|
|70 - 74||460€||599€|
* trip duration of up to 30 days - long stay coverage is also available for an additional premium
* including 'no excess' (claim ammount is paid in full)
* excluding 'dangerous activities or winter sports' - check here the detailed list of activities covered in the above priceplans (category 1), or activities that require an additional premium to be paid (categories 2,3,4 and 5)
- Economy option. Basic coverage that makes sure all medical expensess will be covered.
- Regular stay providing more extended level of cover. What we suggest to most cases.
- Extended stay providing better medical expenses coverage. Suggested for long distance trips and remote destinations.
|Emergency Medical & Other Expenses||2.500.000€||6.000.000€||12.000.000€|
|Hospital Confinement Benefit||-||25€ up to 2.500€||25€ up to 2.500€|
|Personal Money, Passport and Documents||-||900€||900€|
|Legal Expenses & Assistance||-||19.000€||32.000€|