Travel insurance protects you from financial loss related to unexpected events that may occur during a trip. It’s important to compare multiple plans before you buy and pay special attention to what each plan covers, coverage limits, and any deductibles you may need to meet.
Most travelers will need trip cancellation and interruption coverage, but not everybody will need coverage for extreme sports. Frequent travelers may want to consider an annual plan while others may need coverage for a single trip.
The best Travel Insurance is one that includes:
- Adequate Medical coverage. For emergency medical and dental care in the events of a sudden illness or injury on your trip.
- Pre-existing medical conditions (as many as possible) coverage. Provides protection against high medical costs that result from a recurring condition.
- Evacuation coverage. Arranges and pays for medically necessary evacuations.
- Baggage coverage. Provides replacement value for items that are lost, stolen, or destroyed on your trip, including the bag itself.
- Financial coverage. Provides reimbursement for payments made to a travel supplier that completely ceases operations due to financial default or bankruptcy.
All our Travel Insurance Plans are insured by Lloyd's of London one of the oldest and most respected names in the insurance business worldwide. Our plans include coverage for 50+ pre-existing medical conditions with no additional cost! You can embark on your trip with peace of mind. Whether it is delayed flights, lost luggage or an accident, travel without worrying about a thing!
"Remember, don’t buy cheap travel insurance. Make sure you protect both your travel investment and your health."