How to pay the Road Tax in Greece
3 simple steps to pay your Road Tax - Circulation Tax in Greece
Follow the 3 simple steps below in order to print your vehicle Circulation Tax notification sheets.
Then you can visit any bank and pay your Tax.
In case your run into problems we will be more than happy to assist you in person.
Just contact us!
- Visit the Hellenic Tax Center website
- Enter your Greek Tax Number ('ΑΦΜ') and Vehicle Registration Number ('Αριθμός Κυκλοφορίας') using Greek characters, and select the Tax Year and then click on 'Εκτύπωση' (Print).
- If the entered information were correct, by clicking the button 'Εκτύπωση' your tax notification/payment sheet in PDF format is ready to be saved on your PC or is directly shown in your browser window.
- If the database returns an error or no match is found, you need to contact the tax office to update or correct the vehicle’s records.
- A sample tax notification sheet is shown below. You can print it and take it at a Post Office or bank to pay your Tax.
- You can also use the Payment ID Number (RF11....) to pay by e-banking (Greek bank) or use the QR Code to pay from your smartphone banking app.
www.insuranceline.gr tel: +30 283 10 283 10 email: info(a)insuranceline.gr